Salary: £30,000 plus company benefits
Tonic are searching for a Head Chef to join one of our client’s beautiful restaurants in the Staffordshire countryside. This restaurant is built on sourcing, preparing, and serving the best local ingredients in a casual setting, with a mix of classic and modern menu choices. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and the position would also be suitable for a strong Sous chef stepping into their first Head Chef position.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- An opportunity to work with a talented and creative team, who aim for exceptional standards
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service of the highest level
- Working with fresh, seasonal produce to create menus and dishes
- Excellent reputation within Staffordshire
Essential qualities for Head Chef/Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- Good length of service and clear stable progression throughout your CV
|Job Category||Back of House|