Salary: £32,000 per annum plus tips and accommodation available
Tonic are recruiting for a Head Chef or experienced Sous Chef for one of our client’s beautiful Gastro Pubs in Gloucestershire. This Gastro Pub is built on sourcing, preparing and serving the finest ingredients with a menu that changes to suit seasonality. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience of working in fresh food kitchens.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Opportunity to work with a talented and creative team, who aim for exceptional standards
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service of the highest level
- Joining a financially stable company, with growth plans
Essential qualities for Head Chef/Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|