Salary: £45,000 plus 10% bonus
Tonic are searching for a Head of Bar Operations/Bar and Cellar Manager for our client’s award-winning sports stadium catering operation in Manchester.
As Head of Bar Operations you will be responsible for ensuring sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits across all beverage services, and to effectively manage, grow the site turnover. You will deliver day-to-day operations, standard operating procedures, best practice, and guidance to external clients and direct reports.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary £40-45K plus 10% bonus paid annually
- Staff meals on duty
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Bags of opportunities to progress your career
- Work with a global leader in hospitality and foodservice
- Support with personal development
What are we looking for from you?
- City & Guilds in Business Management or equivalent qualification desired but not essential
- A minimum of 3 years of Hospitality experience, preferably within a fast-paced environment
- Back of house beverage management experience in large-scale operations
- Customer-focused, and solutions-driven
- Confident leader of people with good motivational qualities
- Be able to adapt and embrace change
- Ability to manage and communicate clearly and effectively with the team
- Entrepreneurial drive; identifying business needs and creating and implementing solutions
|Job Category||Front of House|