Salary: £45,000 plus company benefits
Tonic are currently recruiting for a Staffing Manager / Head of People for our client’s award-winning stadium catering operation in Manchester. This company is bursting with passionate hospitality professionals and part of your primary function is to ensure the business employs the right balance of the employees in terms of skills and experience and that training and development opportunities are identified and available to enhance performance and achieve business objectives within budgets.
What’s in it for the successful staffing manager / head of people?
- A competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum, plus additional company benefits
- 10% of salary annual company bonus
- Private healthcare, life insurance, free car parking and meals on duty
- You’ll be working with a global leader in hospitality and foodservice
- An opportunity to develop to grow your career within a market-leading company
What are we looking for from the successful staffing manager / head of people?
- A minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience, preferably within a similar fast-paced environment
- HR experience from within large hotels, events or stadium catering
- Proven experience in implementing and driving HR strategy
- CIPD or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of employment law and current legislation and familiar with best
practice on all Human Resource issues
- Loyalty and clear progression must be shown throughout your career
|Job Category||HR Manager|