Salary: £30,000-35,000 (including TRONC)
Tonic are searching for a Head Pastry Chef to join our client’s well-established, independently owned restaurant in Cambridge. The food style is refined but uncomplicated, with a big focus on seasonal ingredients. This fine-dining restaurant is pushing hard for further accolades so the ideal candidate will have experience running a pastry section to at least two-Rosette level.
Immediate start possible for this role as they have temporarily adapted their business to offer ‘At Home’ boxes.
Why should you join our client’s business?
- Salary of £30,000-35,000 (including £4,000 TRONC)
- Two and a half days off every week
- 35 holiday days per annum
- You will have full autonomy over what you do
- Staff meals on duty
- The head chef at this restaurant is excellent and relishes developing their team, this will be a great move for any pastry chef’s career – whether you are at CDP level or higher
- 3 or more year’s experience in a professional kitchen or an NVQ or equivalent level pastry qualification
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity in this business will get there the quickest
- 2 Rosette / Michelin experience is desirable
|Job Category||Back of House|