Salary: £30,000-35,000 plus TRONC
Tonic are searching for a Head Sommelier to join our client’s stunning multi-award winning restaurant with rooms located in scenic Dorset. This is a highly acclaimed restaurant, serving hyperlocal produce within a relaxed and friendly environment. This is not your typical sommelier role; there are no suits here! This is a super relaxed and comfortable environment.
If you are looking for a complete change of scene, then read on…
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £30,000-35,000 (plus £4K TRONC)
- Full-autonomy over the wine list
- Support to study and learn
- Industry-leading discounts and perks
- Staff meals on duty
- Loyalty rewards
- Budding Entrepreneur Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a business that will allow you the freedom to put your stamp on a wine list using suppliers you want to be working with. As Head Sommelier you will be working closely with the Restaurant Manager and will manage of team of two sommeliers. This is the perfect opportunity for an Assistant Sommelier looking for the next big step in their career.
- You will preferably have WSET level 3 (passed with distinction) or equivalent qualification
- You will live and breathe wine – we want to know what you are drinking and what wine books you are geeking out on
- You will have ideally worked in a high volume environment previously
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|