Salary: £30,000 – 35,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for a people and culture focused HR Manager to work across 2 exciting leisure-focused venues in Lincolnshire. Our client is looking for an extremely personable management professional to join and help grow the team across the 2 sites in preparation for the busy year ahead.
What’s in it for the successful HR Manager?
· Highly competitive Salary – £30,000 – 35,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
· To work for an exciting and developing group who are really forward-thinking and continuously investing in their product
· You will be supported with personal career growth and will be supported with CIPD qualifications if required
· Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect HR Manager?
· Experience within a diverse hospitality-focused operation
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for people!
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team
To find out more and to register your CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us
|Job Category||HR Manager|