Salary: £25,000 – 28,000 plus service charge
Tonic are working with a beautiful country house hotel based in the South West of England. We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Junior Sous Chef to join and work with a team of passionate professionals. The successful Junior Sous Chef will be working with the finest ingredients, to create and serve exceptional plates of food.
What’s in it for you?
- Junior Sous Chef salary offered is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- An opportunity to work with a team of outstanding chefs, providing you with the training and development you need to take your career forward
- Working with the finest ingredients to create and deliver food of the highest standard
Desirable qualities in Junior Sous Chef applicants at this level will include;
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience in a professional kitchen at 2 rosette level
- An individual that is capable of deputising for the Senior Sous Chef and Head Chef on their days off
- Knowledge and experience in ordering, managing junior chefs, and food safety management
- Drive, ambition, and commitment to your career
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|