Salary: Up to £24, 000
Junior Sous Chef – Fine Dining
Tonic are currently looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join the kitchen team at this prestigious and well known, busy restaurant in Lichfield. Serving exceptional, modern, British cuisine alongside an extensive wine list in an elegant, yet relaxed, environment.
Due to the location of this beautiful restaurant, it is essential that you can drive and have your own vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £24,000 basic
- Tips and Tronc on top
- Fixed 2 days off together every week
- To work for an established Michelin recognised chef
The ideal Junior Sous Chef will have the following:
- Experience as a Demi Chef De Partie or Chef de Partie either within a restaurant, dining pub or hotel
- Rosette or Michelin star exposure
- A Fresh food background
- Experience of overseeing Commis Chefs
- Happy working on various sections
- Looking for a career in top-end dining
- Be passionate about great food and service
- Flexible to work hours as required
|Job Category||Front of House|