Salary: Circa £27, 500
Looking for a complete change of scene?
Tonic are searching for a Junior Sous Chef for our client’s stunning hotel restaurant in the picturesque Cotswolds. As Junior Sous Chef you will be supporting in the management of a big team in a busy, multi-faceted business. The food is British-fine dining.
If you are a strong CdP, a Senior CdP or are already a Junior Sous Chef that’s looking for a complete change of scene then this could be the role for you.
Package for the Junior Sous Chef role:
·Salary circa £27, 500 plus tips (about £360 a month)
·Exceptional live-in (all domestic bills covered)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have a stable work history, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- You will have worked to a minimum of 2 Rosettes but ideally to 1* Michelin (3 Rosette level)
- Are passionate about food, service and hospitality. You simply won’t fit in here otherwise
- Are team focused and driven to be the best they can be. You understand that you will have to work hard, but you will be rewarded by being part of a close-knit team who work for each other
- Have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen and communicate clearly at all times
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. We offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Like this sound of this role? Apply now with your updated CV. Successful candidates can expect to hear from a Tonic consultant within 3 working days.
|Job Category||Back of House|