Tonic are excited to be working with an exceptional hotel and restaurant based in Wiltshire. We are searching for a Junior Sous Chef to join and work with a team of passionate professionals. If you are a career-driven Chef who is looking to learn, develop and progress then get in touch!
What’s in it for you?
- Junior Sous Chef salary offered is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your career
- Working with the finest ingredients to create and deliver food of the highest standard
Desirable qualities in Junior Sous Chef applicants at this level will include;
- 2 or more year’s experience in a professional kitchen at rosette level
- NVQ or equivalent level 2 qualification
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|