Salary: £32,000- 35,000 plus company benefits
Tonic are searching for a Kitchen Manager to work within an exciting venue in the centre of Worcester. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual, who is looking to drive their career forward. The successful kitchen manager must be a team player, who is upbeat and passionate about their role that can manage a food operation to the highest standards.
What’s in it for the successful kitchen manager?
- Highly competitive salary with additional company benefits
- You will be joining one of the most exciting companies in Worcester who look to hire the very best talent in the region
- To work under a dedicated and experienced Operations Manager who will ensure your career continues to grow and develop
- Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect Kitchen Manager?
- Experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within high-volume, fast-paced venues is essential
- A natural passion for the food and beverage industry
- A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
- A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and the board of directors
To find out more and to register your updated CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Back of House|