Salary: £12-14 per hour
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Tonic are currently searching for a Kitchen Manager who will oversee all areas of BOH management for a food distribution charity in Sutton Coldfield. The role offers excellent work-life balance, Monday – Friday 9 am-1 pm. This kitchen manager opportunity pays £12-14 per hour and would allow someone to work another job in the evening or at weekends.
The kitchen manager will be required to –
- Organise weekly menus. Bulk cooking a healthy, balanced main course and pudding dish for distribution to around 60 people per. day
- Manage and oversee the centre’s volunteers
- Organise the rota for the volunteers
- Complete daily temperature checks, due diligence and cleaning (deep clean is completed each weekend by a cleaning company)
- Experience in managing a fresh food kitchen
- A natural passion for food & people
- A long-term commitment to the charity
- Excellent references and longevity in previous roles
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|