Tonic are searching for a Location Accountant/Financial Controller for our client’s award-winning sports stadium catering operation in Manchester. As Financial Controller your primary function will be to effectively manage all aspects of the day-to-day accounting functions associated with the contract, controls, procedures, and processes. You must be a self-starter and have excellent communication skills.
This person will assist the General Manager with the preparation of weekly forecasts, flash forecasts,
quarterly P&L reporting, half year reporting and annual budgets, providing where applicable advice and support to other Managers within your location with regards to accounting and control procedures.
What’s in it for the successful Location Accountant/Financial Controller?
- Salary £40-45K plus 20% annual bonus
- Meals on duty
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Huge opportunities to progress your career
- Work with a global leader in hospitality and foodservice
- Support with personal development
What are we looking for in the successful Financial Controller / Location Accountant?
- A minimum of 3 years of Finance experience, preferably within a similar fast-paced environment
- Sets the highest personal performance standards for self and is autonomous and self-
- reliant, working with minimal control and direction
- Proven experience of implementing and driving Finance strategy
- Experience in coaching managers through these processes and leading where necessary
- Ability to manage and communicate clearly and effectively with the team
- Entrepreneurial drive; identifying business needs and creating and implementing solutions
|Job Category||Back of House|