Salary: £28,000 per annum plus bonus
Tonic are searching for an Operations Manager to join our clients rural hotel.
As Operations Manager you will lead the team across all departments in the absence of the General Manager. Our client is a luxury hotel and are looking for a hands-on Operations Manager that enjoys being in a front-facing, client orientated role.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- You will be joining an award-winning team.
- The team are extremely passionate about their customer experience
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team & work ethic
Essential qualities for Operations Manager applicants to be considered –
- Min 4 years experience in quality-focused hotel
- A passion for delivering exceptional service
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|