Salary: £39,000 plus bonus
Tonic are superb an Operations Manager to join our client’s superb hotel.
As Operations Manager you will lead the team across all departments in the absence of the General Manager. Our client is a corporate-focused hotel and the ideal candidate to come into this role will have a strong background in F&B/C&B.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- You will be joining an award-winning team
- The team are extremely passionate about their customer experience
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team & work ethic
Essential qualities for C&E Manager applicants to be considered –
- Min 4 years experience in food and beverage or conference and events
- A passion for delivering exceptional service
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|