Salary: £40,000 plus tips
Tonic are searching for a Restaurant Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue in the heart of Cheltenham’s food and drink scene. Our client is looking for a highly driven individual that lives and breathes hospitality, that has strong experience within quality led high volume operations.
What’s in it for the successful Restaurant Manager?
- Competitive Salary – £40,000 per annum plus tips and great benefits
- Our client prides themselves on how they value and develop their people
- An opportunity to join one of the most exciting venues in Cheltenham, this place is extremely popular with food and drink lovers
- You’ll join one of the most creative and innovative businesses looking to push the hospitality boundaries
What we are looking for in the Restaurant Manager?
- Management experience within high-volume, quality food and beverage businesses
- A natural passion for food, wine and service
- A loyal and trustworthy individual who has shown clear stable progression throughout their career
- A team player who creates strong relationships with their team and guests is vital to this role
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|