Tonic are searching for a Restaurant Manager for our client’s fine-dining restaurant in outskirts of Lichfield. This is a highly acclaimed restaurant, serving excellent local produce within a relaxed and friendly environment.
Please only apply for this role if you have worked in a fine-dining restaurant previously.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £28,000-32,000
- Live-in accommodation available
- Two days off together
- Meals provided on duty
The Chef Patron of this restaurant is pushing hard for further accolades, so this is an excellent opportunity to be part of that journey. As Restaurant Manager your relationship with the Chef Patron and the Assistant Manager will be vital in the progression of this ambitious business.
- You must have drive, ambition and energy
- You will have a good understanding of P&L
- You must have worked in a fine-dining environment previously
- You will have excellent food knowledge
- You will preferably have WSET level 2 (or equivalent)
- You will be relaxed, warm and approachable
- You must have your own transport
|Job Category||Front of House|