Salary: £28,000-32,000 (plus £5,000 TRONC)
Tonic are currently searching for a dedicated and ambitious Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager to manage a fine-dining operation in Birmingham. This role will allow you to work and develop within one of the city’s most prestigious restaurants.
As Restaurant Manager, you will understand exceptional service and how to influence your team to deliver a personable and memorable experience.
- £28,000 – £32,000 per annum (plus £5K TRONC)
- Incredible staff meals
- Good transport links with parking available
- Company benefits and development
The Restaurant Manager role involves:
- Day-to-day operations of all FOH aspect of the business
- Managing service – experience working in a 3-5 Rosette/Michelin starred operation is essential
- Management of the entire FOH team
- Continually improving and maintaining high-quality customer service
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|