Tonic are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Restaurant Manager to help establish and progress our client’s newly opened business, located just outside of Birmingham, close to Lichfield. The business will trade 5 days a week (Wed-Sun) for Lunch & Dinner service, offering an a la carte and tasting menu. The business is independently owned and is backed by strong investment. This business is aiming for accolades so experience working in establishments with rosettes / Michelin accreditation is preferred.
As Restaurant Manager you will understand ‘great service’ and how to motivate your team to deliver the best, each and every day. You will be passionate about all things ‘hospitality’, you will live and breathe it and that passion will be transferred to your team. You will be standards-driven and you will understand ‘the details’, you will be creative and full of energy so that your team are motivated and ready to deliver.
Restaurant manager’s package includes:
- £30,000 – 35,000 salary
- Shared tips £500-600 per. month
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Generous training budget for you and your team
The Restaurant Manager role involves:
- Day to Day Operations of all FOH aspect of the business
- Managing service – experience working with 8-10 course tasting menus is highly desirable
- Management of the entire FOH team
- Training and development of your FOH team
- Accountability of weekly and monthly Stock takes
- Implementing all FOH SOPS
- Local Marketing & Social media
- Continually Improving and maintaining high-quality Customer Service
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.