Tonic are searching for a Restaurant Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue on the outskirts of Worcester. Our client is looking for a highly-driven individual that lives and breathes hospitality and has strong experience within quality led operations.
What’s in it for the successful Restaurant Manager?
- £28,000 per annum plus tips and great benefits
- Our client prides themselves on how they value and develop their people
- An opportunity to join a recently refurbished restaurant, within a beautiful hotel
- You’ll join one of the most creative and innovative businesses looking to push the hospitality boundaries
What we are looking for in the Restaurant Manager?
- Management experience within high-volume, quality food and beverage businesses
- A natural passion for food, wine and service
- A loyal and trustworthy individual who has shown clear stable progression throughout their career
- A team player who creates strong relationships with their team and guests is vital to this role
|Job Category||Front of House|