Tonic are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Restaurant Manager to help progress our client’s newly opening business located just outside of Birmingham City Centre in Digbeth. The business will trade 4 days a week (Wed-Sat) for dinner service and it only offers a tasting menu. The business is independently owned and is backed by strong internal investment. Employment will commence in August.
As Restaurant Manager you will understand ‘great service’ and how to motivate your small team to deliver the best, each and every day. You will be passionate about all things ‘hospitality’, you will live and breath it and that passion will be transferred to your team. You will be standards driven and you will understand ‘the details’, you will be creative and full of energy so that your team are motivated and ready to deliver.
Restaurant manager’s package includes:
- £23,000 – 25,000 salary
- Shared tips £500-600 per. month
- Excellent work life balance working Wednesday – Saturday serving dinner only. Approximate shift 4pm – 12:00/1am
The Restaurant Manager role involves:
- Day to Day Operations of the FOH aspect of the business
- Managing service – experience working with 8-10 course tasting menus is highly desirable
- Management of the entire FOH team
- Training and development of your FOH team
- Accountability of weekly and monthly Stock takes
- Local Marketing & Social media
- Continually Improving and maintaining high quality Customer Service
If you are interested to find out more and be considered for this exciting role, please apply now and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days.
|Job Category||Front of House|