Location: Denham, Uxbridge
Like the sound of a Monday-Friday role? How about a 40 hour week?
Tonic are recruiting for an experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join our client’s business which is a large head office located in Denham, Buckinghamshire.
If you are already a Senior Chef de Partie looking for excellent work/life balance or if you are a strong Chef de Partie considering your next step then this could be the role for you.
As Senior Chef de Partie you will be working in a contract catering company that provides Rosette standard food, serving seasonal and innovative food for up to 450 customers at a time.
Senior Chef de Partie role information & package:
- £23,000-£25,000 salary
- Working Mon – Fri, 07:30-15:30, based on a 40h contract
- Working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering
- The working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
As Senior Chef de Partie you will be involved in the designing of the menus for each service so you will need fresh, current menu ideas and must be able to show flare in your work.
- Support in the training and development of team members
- Contributing to the design and creation of innovative menus based on current trends
- Preparing breakfast and lunch meals using the freshest, seasonal ingredients
- Making you follow high standards of food hygiene and the rules of health and safety
- Ensuring that all food waste during preparation and service is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that all food being served is consistent and follows our client’s brand standards
- Be able to interact and engage with people while the food is being served
If you are interested in this role, apply now with an updated CV. Successful candidates can expect to hear from a Tonic consultant within 3 working days.
|Job Category||Back of House|