Salary: £35,000 plus £100 in tips weekly
Tonic are looking to recruit a driven and forward-thinking senior sous chef to join the team at this fantastic, independently owned, 2 Rosette awarded Gastro Pub. The successful candidate will be working closely with the head chef (owner) to drive the business forward in all areas including menu development. As senior sous chef, you will deputise for the head chef in all areas of kitchen management.
Work-life balance is very important here; we know it’s also important to you. This is a great place to work, with low staff turnover. Everything is made from scratch in this kitchen and many ingredients are sourced directly from our client’s own kitchen garden.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £35k per year PLUS £100/week tips
- Pension, uniform, free car parking, and meals on duty
- You will join a solid brigade; a driven and passionate kitchen team and a brilliant business where everyone works together to deliver amazing food, and great experiences for guests
As senior sous chef you will –
- Ensure every area of the kitchen is professionally run and maintained
- Work across all sections as needed including pastry
- Work closely with the head chef to develop new dishes
- Manage stock and target GP% across the kitchen
- Train and develop the other members’ fo the brigade
- Be up to date with the latest cooking techniques, equipment
- Ideally already be a sous chef, although a very good junior sous would be considered
- Have excellent timekeeping and personal skills
- Be flexible in your approach to work
Interested? Apply now with an updated CV. Successful candidates can expect to hear from a consultant within 3 working days.
|Job Category||Back of House|