Salary: £28,000-32,000 per annum (plus £5,000 TRONC)
Tonic are currently searching for a Sommelier to join our client’s stunning restaurant located in the Birmingham region. This is a highly acclaimed restaurant, sourcing and serving the finest ingredients within a relaxed and friendly environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £28,000 – 32,000 per annum (plus £5,000 TRONC)
- As Sommelier you will be working closely with the senior team to expand on an existing reputation
- Support to have input and some autonomy over the wine list
- The opportunity to join an established and desirable operation
- Meals on duty
- You will have opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
Who is our client looking for?
- You will have WSET level 2 (passed with distinction) or equivalent qualification
- You will have worked in a fine dining environment with a minimum 3 rosette standard
- You will be passionate about food, drink, and service
- Good transport links with parking available
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|