Tonic are searching for a Sommelier to join our client’s stunning 3AA Rosette restaurant located in the outskirts of Lichfield. This is a highly acclaimed restaurant, serving stunning local produce within a relaxed and friendly environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £26,000-30,000 plus TRONC (£4K per annum)
- Support to study and learn
- Autonomy over the wine list
- Live-in accommodation available
- Two days off together
- Meals provided on duty
- Free parking
The is an excellent opportunity to be part of a business that is pushing hard for further accolades. As Sommelier you will be working closely with the General Manager to expand on what is already in place, and build relationships with key suppliers to create a diverse and interesting wine list as well as wine flights.
- You will have WSET level 2 (passed with distinction) or equivalent qualification
- Preferably, you will have worked in a fine-dining environment previously
- You will be passionate about food and drink
- You must have your own transport
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|