Salary: Up to £32,000
Tonic looking to recruit a driven and forward-thinking Sous Chef to join the team at this modern, Fine Dining restaurant in Birmingham, working closely with the Head Chef to drive the business forward in all areas. As Sous Chef you will deputise for the Head Chef in all areas.
The Head Chef is from a Michelin starred background and the quality of food is extremely good, the menus are based on tasting formats with matching drinks flights, serving 28-32 covers each lunch and evening. The same team works each service because the restaurant is closed two days per week, meaning quality and consistency is achieved at all times.
- Starting Salary up to £32k
- Pension, uniforms and meals on duty provided
- Great working hours, 2.5 days off per week
- A strong, well-staffed team
As Sous Chef you will:
- Work across all sections as needed including pastry; We’re open to a Pastry Sous Chef
- Develop dishes for the menu
- Manage stock across the kitchen
- Train, develop and motivate the team
- Have excellent timekeeping and personal skills
|Job Category||Back of House|