Salary: Up to £34,000 per annum total package shown (INC TRONC TIPS)
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef for our client’s fine dining restaurant in rural Worcestershire. The food style is modern and the owners and head chef want to push for further accolades and build on their success to date. The ideal sous chef candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and will have experience of running all sections in the kitchen which is at least 3 rosette level / 1 star Michelin.
Our client has LIVE-IN accommodation (£300/pcm). It is essential that you DRIVE & have your own TRANSPORT as our clients business is in a (beautiful) remote, rural location.
- Sous chef salary offered is highly competitive and is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- The teamwork in stunning kitchen space, everyone here has a feeling of pride and professionalism
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
- The head chef here is excellent and relishes developing and growing his team, this will be a great move for any chef’s career.
- Our client has a substantial kitchen garden and raises livestock and game on their estate
- Min 3 year’s experience in a professional kitchen (at 3 rosette/Michelin level) and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- 3 Rosette / Michelin experience is desirable
- An expert knowledge of butchery, fish preparation, pastry, baking and sauce preparation
PLEASE, ONLY APPLY FOR THIS SOUS CHEF ROLE IF YOUR LAST ROLE WAS IN A MICHELIN STARRED ESTABLISHMENT.
|Job Category||Back of House|