Salary: £24,000 plus Tronc
Tonic are recruiting for a Sous Chef for one of our client’s beautiful restaurants in central Birmingham. This restaurant is built on sourcing, preparing and serving the finest ingredients with a menu that changes to suit seasonality which allows them to use the freshest ingredients. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience of working in a minimum of 2 Rosette kitchens. The role will allow progression and development in your career in an exciting and forward-thinking establishment.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Opportunity to work with a talented and creative team, who aim for exceptional standards
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service of the highest level
- Working with fresh, seasonal produce to create menus and dishes
- Salary review upon completion of probation, pension, meals on duty
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Experience in cooking to a 2 Rosette level or higher is essential for this role
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
|Job Category||Back of House|