Location: East Midlands
Salary: From £26,000 to £28,000 per annum plus pension, free parking, and meals on duty
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef for our client’s contract catering business, located just outside of Derby, close to East Midlands airport. It is essential that you DRIVE & have your own TRANSPORT as our client’s business is in a remote location which is not well served by public transport. The site is open Monday – Friday and the sous chef’s hours are daytime only.
This is a small team so personality is key here. The successful sous chef candidate must be able to manage others, develop and execute great quality, healthy food for the staff on site. A good knowledge of dietary requirements, vegetarian and plant-based cooking is essential.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Our client is one of the UK’s most successful contract caterers
- Sous chef salary offered is competitive and is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- This is a growing business in which there will always be room for progression
- Excellent work-life balance – Monday to Friday, daytime hours
- Free car parking, pension and meals on duty
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years experience in a professional, fresh food kitchen and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, we want candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- Ideally, you will have cooked to at least 2 rosette level in a previous role
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|