Salary: £24,000 plus TRONC
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef for one of our client’s beautiful restaurants in central Birmingham. This restaurant is built on sourcing, preparing and serving the finest ingredients with a menu that changes to suit seasonality which allows them to use the freshest ingredients. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience of working in a minimum of 2 Rosette kitchens. The role will allow progression and development in your career in an exciting and forward-thinking establishment.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Opportunity to work with a talented and creative team, who aim for exceptional standards
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service of the highest level
- Working with fresh, seasonal produce to create menus and dishes
- Salary review upon completion of probation, pension, meals on duty
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Experience in cooking to a 2 Rosette level or higher is essential for this role
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|