Salary: £28,000 – 32,000 plus tips
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef to join one of our client’s fresh food Gastropub operations near Chichester. This beautifully located Gastropub has accommodation available for the successful Sous Chef who would be joining a financially stable operation. You will work alongside the Head Chef and Senior management team to build on the existing reputation for food and service standards. The ideal Sous chef will be adaptable, have a natural passion and flair-for-food, with experience working in fresh food kitchens.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- This site has a forward-thinking owner who wants to develop and improve the site
- The salary offered will be regularly reviewed based on individual and company performance
- Accommodation is available at a reasonable cost to the successful candidate
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are passionate about food and beverage
- You will be working in a popular, high-quality food operation
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience working in a professional fresh food kitchen
- A friendly and professional approach, with a great attitude towards work
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
|Job Category||Back of House|