Location: Chipping Norton
Salary: £34,000 – 38,000 inc. tips
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef for our client’s fine dining restaurant in The Cotswolds’. The owners and head chef want to push for accolades and build on their success to date. The ideal sous chef candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and will have experience of running all sections in the kitchen which is at least 3 rosette / 1-star Michelin level.
It is essential that you DRIVE & have your own TRANSPORT as our client’s business is in a remote, rural location which is not served by public transport. Our client will assist with relocation costs if the successful candidate moves to the area from further afield.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Salary package of £34,000 – 38,000 includes tips
- The Sous Chef salary offered is highly competitive and is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- The team here work in a brand new state of the art kitchen space, everyone has a feeling of pride and professionalism
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
- The head chef here is excellent and relishes developing and growing his team, this will be a great move for any chef’s career
- Our client has a substantial kitchen garden growing vegetables and fruit, and raise livestock and game on their estate
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years’ experience in a professional kitchen (at 3 rosette level) and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- An expert knowledge of butchery, fish preparation, pastry, baking and sauce preparation
|Job Category||Back of House|