Salary: Circa £30,000
Have you been looking for that ‘something a little bit different in 2020’?
Tonic are currently searching for a Sous Chef for a global events catering business, based at their site in York and taking on occasional assignments at other venues within the portfolio.
If you’re someone with experience catering at a large volume, this exciting role will suit you. Although, if you’re itching to get into this type of role, do apply.
The role of the Senior Events Chef will include sports, stadia, B&I, C&E, Exhibition and private events catering including events for up to 3000 guests.
Details of the Sous Chef position:
- Starting salary is offered based on ability demonstrated, offers will be around £30k but more senior positions are also available within the business
- 124 days off per year + 20 days annual leave and bank holidays (1/3 days!)
- A 45-hour working week guaranteed, calculated on an annual basis as business can be highly seasonal
- Rarely work an evening
- Write your own rota, be trusted to get your work done on time
- Loyalty rewards including additional holiday allowance up to 23 days
- Excellent training provided up to and including vocational degree level
- Courses paid for, employees have gained forklift truck license, chocolate tempering courses and many more unique qualifications
- A business where employees enjoy stability and longevity, many having been employed for over 20 years
- An attitude that there is no employee who could not be promoted immediately if they are ready for a challenge, resulting in opportunities for growth, several business Directors started in very junior positions
- Transport from head office and accommodation provided at appropriate off-site assignments
- Fuel reimbursement
This role is available for an immediate start, candidates can expect to hear within 2 working days of submitting an application.
If you have submitted an application and not heard from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days and wish to discuss your application please contact Cosmo at Tonic.
I’m excited to speak to you more about this position.
|Job Category||Back of House|