Salary: £25,000 (guaranteed 40-hour working week)
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef to join one of our client’s quality, fresh food operations in Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion for food, be comfortable working independently, and confident in being front-facing with the customer. This role will provide you with additional training and development and the opportunity to grow your career.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Sous Chef required to work 40 hours per week over seven days
- Daytime hours, no late nights!
- This is a national company that have won multiple awards for food and service
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
Desirable qualities in Sous Chef applicants at this level will include;
- 3 or more year’s experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity in this business will get there the quickest
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|