Location: Herefordshire Salary: £26,000-30,000 plus tips, pension and meals on duty
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef for our client’s fine dining restaurant in rural Herefordshire. The food style is founded on classic principles, but with a nod to modernity and a passion for innovation and inspiration, the owners and head chef want to push for accolades and build on their success to date. The ideal sous chef candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and will have experience of running all sections in the kitchen which is at least 2 rosette level.
It is essential that you DRIVE & have your own TRANSPORT as our client’s business is in a remote, rural location which is not served by public transport.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Sous chef salary offered is highly competitive and is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- The team here work in a brand new state of the art kitchen space, everyone here has a feeling of pride and professionalism
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
- The head chef here is excellent and relishes developing and growing his team, this will be a great move for any chef’s career
- Our client has a substantial kitchen garden growing vegetables and fruit, and raise livestock and game on their estate
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years’ experience in a professional kitchen (at 2 rosette level) and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- An expert knowledge of butchery, fish preparation, pastry, baking and sauce preparation
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|