Tonic are recruiting a Sous Chef for one of our client’s first-class B&I contracts in Central London. This is a multi-outlet contract, with staff dining, working lunches, and fine dining hospitality. Working alongside the Head Chef, the ideal Sous Chef will be involved in all aspects of the kitchen operation and have the opportunity to showcase their talent!
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Preparing, cooking and serving a wide range of concepts and themes, exceeding each customer’s expectations
- An opportunity to work alongside a talented and creative team
- Working with the Head Chef to create innovative menus for both staff dining and hospitality
- You will be working for an industry leader within the contract catering sector
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a high-quality B&I contract at Sous Chef level
- Experience within fresh food kitchens at 2 rosette level and above is desirable for this role
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A team player and can motivate and get the best out of those around them
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|