Location: North Hampshire
Salary: £30,000 plus tips
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef to join one of our client’s fantastic fresh food Gastro Pub operations in north Hampshire. This beautifully located Gastro Pub has accommodation available for the successful candidate and a whole host of other employee benefits. You will work alongside the senior management team to build on the existing reputation this operation has for food and service standards. The ideal Sous Chef will be adaptable, have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience working in high-volume, high-quality kitchens.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- This company is a forward-thinking business who treat each of their employees as family
- Their focus on learning and development is HUGE and they create clear progression for passionate, ambitious employees
- Competitive Salary package, with brilliant company benefits
- Accommodation is available at a reasonable cost to the successful candidate
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are passionate about food and beverage
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a professional fresh food kitchen
- A friendly and professional approach, with a great attitude towards work
- Able to build strong working relationships with your colleagues
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design