Salary: £26,000-28,000 plus tips
Tonic are recruiting for a Sous Chef to join one of our client’s busy, fresh food Gastropubs in Redditch. This Gastropub is built on sourcing, preparing, and serving the best ingredients with a menu that changes based on popularity and customer feedback. The ideal Sous chef will be adaptable, have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience working in fresh food kitchens.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- This site has a forward-thinking owner who wants to develop and improve the site
- The salary offered will be regularly reviewed based on individual and company performance
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are passionate about food and beverage
- You will work closely with the owner and Head Chef to develop the menus accordingly
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience working in a professional fresh food kitchen
- A friendly and professional approach, with a great attitude towards work
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team player, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them
|Job Category||Back of House|