Salary: £30,000 – 35,000
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef position for our client’s superb food lead event business, whose head office is in the heart of Worcestershire. This business is built on sourcing, preparing and serving the finest ingredients with style and passion. Our client requires an individual to share their vision for innovation and development. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience in catering for small and large events. A Rosette or Michelin background is essential for this position.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- This is a successful and growing company that will allow the successful applicant both personal and professional development
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service to the highest standards
- An opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals, with a strong team/work ethic
- Competitive salary (6 monthly reviews), pension, meals on duty
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Experience in cooking to a 2 Rosette level or higher is essential for this role.
- Min 3 years experience in a professional, fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Full UK Driving License & access to their own vehicle
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours and food design.
To find out more and to register your CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us – hello @tonictalent.com
|Job Category||Back of House|