Salary: £27,000 – 32,000
Tonic are recruiting a Sous Chef for one of our fantastic clients in Worcestershire. This business is built around strong meetings and events with a fine dining offering alongside. The client requires an experienced individual to share their vision for innovation and development. The ideal Sous Chef candidate will have a natural passion for food and experience at 2 rosette level.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Salary of £27,000 – 32,000
- A great time to be joining an evolving and growing business
- A company that truly believes in exceptional food and service standards
- The team are extremely passionate about their customer experience
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team & work ethic
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients and food trends
- Ideally experienced at cooking to a 2 rosette standard
|Job Category||Back of House|