Catering Hospitality Education Forum, founded in 2018 by Tonic Talent MD Conrad Brunton is dedicated to the catering and hospitality industry in the Midlands
Meetings are held throughout the year, bringing together operators working within Catering, Hospitality, Events and Leisure from across the Midlands region.
C.H.E.F is the only hospitality and catering networking group in the Midlands, set up to share best practices, discuss and debate topical issues and provide a place for open networking. Anyone at any level or from any department can join us.
Since its inception, C.H.E.F has welcomed some fantastic industry professionals, experts and thought leaders as special guests. Each meeting is held at a different venue in and around Birmingham, so accessibility is easy.
Light refreshments are always provided by our hosts followed by an opportunity to network and chat in a relaxed environment.
C.H.E.F is proud to support Springboard, Hospitality Action, and Love Brum.
Dates for your diary 2022
- Happiness in Hospitality with Matthew Cameron founder of Hospro – Monday the 23rd of May
- Follow up to Culture with Paul Spencer from Locke Hotels – Monday the 5th of September
- Diversity and Inclusivity with Sean Wheeler – Monday the 28th of November
Dates for your diary 2023 – Topics to be confirmed
- Monday the 30th of January
- Monday the 27th of March
- Monday the 22nd of May
- Monday the 31st of July
- Monday the 25th of September
- Monday the 27th of November
If you would like to attend any of these events, or if you are interested in joining the panel as one of our guest speakers please email firstname.lastname@example.org.