Salary: £28,000 plus tips
Tonic are recruiting for a Sous Chef to join a wonderful food and beverage operation in Dorset. Led by industry professionals, this operation has a fresh food restaurant, private dining, and beautifully furnished bedrooms. You will be integral to the success of the business, working alongside the senior management team to build on an existing reputation. The ideal Sous Chef will be hands-on, a team player, and a true leader to the kitchen team on site.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Competitive Salary package, with brilliant company benefits
- Accommodation is available at a reasonable cost to the successful candidate
- Fantastic Learning and development opportunities
- Excellent company perks and benefits
- This company is a forward-thinking business who treat each of their employees as family
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a professional fresh food kitchen
- A friendly and professional approach, with a great attitude towards work
- Able to build strong working relationships with your colleagues
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification