1 year ago
Tonic are looking for an Area Manager for our client’s popular Street Food business. The Area Manager will lead the operation of all the Midland sites and will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations. They will ensure compliance with company standards, product preparation and delivery, customer relations, site maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, financial accountability and ensure that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
What’s in it for the successful Area Manager?
- A competitive salary of £30- £35k depending on experience
- The opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- A future Operations Management position as the company grows
- Meals on duty
- The opportunity to work in some of the Midlands coolest street food venues
- You will be joining a business that is going places
What qualities does our client want to see in their Area Manager?
- Passionate, hardworking and problem solving are the three key skills you will use the most in this role
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to confidently talk to customers
- Management experience within hospitality and catering
- A variety of food service experience
- An interest in the independent food / street food industry
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Proactive / hands on / self-starter with lots of initiative
- Basic food preparation skills would be ideal but not a deal breaker
|Job Category||Area Manager|