Assistant Bar Manager – Beautiful boutique hotel – £28,000 package – Amazing place to learn and develop your career
What’s in it for the successful Assistant Bar Manager?
- Highly competitive package – £23,000 – £25,000 per annum plus service charge (£3000)
- Industry-leading training and development – they are committed to providing craft and accredited training to all staff
- 28 days holiday
- Meals on duty
- Team building events
- Producers visits
- Regular team training
- Live-in available
Everything this business does is about their Food and Beverage, wrapped up in stylish surroundings, and fabulous rooms. As Assistant Bar Manager you’ll have the opportunity to influence and create the menus, using seasonal ingredients, including having access to the kitchen gardens to create and garnish your drinks.
What is our client looking for in the successful Bar Manager?
- Strong bar experience within luxury hotels and restaurants is a must
- Candidates must have market-leading knowledge of cocktails, luxury spirits and wine
- Someone who is positive, passionate and driven to drive their career
- A team player – employees are treated like family