Salary: £35,000 plus bonus
Tonic are looking for an ambitious Bar Manager to work from their client’s brand-new site in Birmingham. The client is an award-winning, multi-concept operator delivering world-class food, drink and entertainment. The venueis a wet-led bar, accomplishing some serious sales and selling thousands of pints each week. The bar team compromises of up to 30 bartenders and bar support team members with the Bar Manager leading from the front. You’ll be responsible for everything from developing the bar team into specialists, curating the cocktail list and discovering new rotational beers. The team has a passion for providing world-class guest experiences and creating beautiful drinks, they’re a lively, energetic and sociable bunch, so they need the new Bar Manager to be the same!
What’s in it for the successful Bar Manager?
- A basic salary of up to £35k depending on experience
- Bonus – earn up to 40% of annual salary per year
- 24/7 access to free, confidential and specialist mental health/well-being support
- Training and development programme with over 38 courses for various roles and levels
- Annual workshops to exciting (secret) locations
- Trips away to the UK and overseas-based partners to enhance your own knowledge (and sometimes just for fun)
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- 50% off for you and your friends
- Discount on food and drink at all our venues
- Invites to big parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, summer BBQ, football tournament and our annual dinner
What is our client looking for in a Bar Manager?
- Experienced in building an energised and engaged team
- Has a real authentic desire to develop from within
- Fiercely independent and who knows their Helles from their IPAs
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Experience in a busy, fast-paced bar
- A proper grafter who takes pride in their work
- All the usual financial stuff… (they can teach this for the right person)