Salary: Up to £30,000 plus 10% bonus
Tonic have been asked to source a Bars Manager for our client in Manchester, the site is a world-class stadium. The successful bars manager will be responsible for supporting the Deputy Bar & Cellar Manager to ensure sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits across all beverage service turnover. The Bars Manager provides support with day-to-day operations, standard operating procedures, best practice and guidance to external clients, and direct reports in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and exceed customer expectations of service for Beverage Services.
What’s in it for the successful Bars Manager?
- Up to £30,000 salary plus 10% company bonus
- You will join a fantastic team, training and career development will be guaranteed
- Contributory company pension
- Meals on duty
- Sensible expectation of working hours
What experience must potential Bars Managers have to be considered?
- Managed a large team (30+)
- High volume establishments
- Cellar management
- Stock control
- Working to labour budgets
|Job Category||Bar, Bar Manager, General Manager, Manager|