Catering Operations Manager – £45,000 per annum – High Volume Meetings and Events – Hampshire
- An exciting and established group with a proven track record of delivering first-class hospitality
- You’ll join a talented and dedicated team, with room for personal development
- Competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Company benefits include pension, training and 25 days holiday
- Free parking on-site and meals on duty
Tonic are searching for a Catering Operations Manager to join our client in North Hampshire. This role requires an experienced Operations Manager with the capability of delivering events for up to 1000 people. A strong background in conferencing, meetings and exhibitions will be essential for this exciting role. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be integral in managing and developing all of the events and venue catering on a day to day basis.
Essential qualities we are looking for in Catering Operations Manager applicants:
- A minimum of 3+ years working at a management level within high volume meetings and events
- Clear stable progression throughout your CV
- Evidence of exceeding targets, business planning & financial awareness
- Leadership skills that drive continuous improvement and pride in their work
- Passion, energy, drive and commitment.
- Food Hygiene Certificate & IOSHH qualified