Tonic are looking for an ambitious, hardworking and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our client’s marketing team at their Manchester head office. The client is an award-winning, multi-concept operator delivering world-class food, drink, entertainment and Hospitality experiences. They are expected to experience continued growth in the coming years which will allow for room to grow & develop as a key member of the marketing team. They are after someone who is hand’s on, has a passion for hospitality and has strong digital marketing skills.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you’ll play a core role in the marketing team, with a hands-on approach to help to conceptualise, create and deliver marketing campaigns and activity across various online channels for all their venues.
What’s in it for the successful Digital Marketing Assistant
- A basic salary of £23-26k
- Invites to big parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, summer BBQ and annual dinner
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- 24/7 access to free, confidential and specialist mental health/wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Team discount at all venues and guest list to gigs for you and friends
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across content, email, digital and social channels
- Support in delivering the promotional marketing activity for the venues, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation
- Hands-on marketing support at the venues to help create and deliver world-class social content
- Updating the websites and supporting with front end design and web development projects whilst creating/updating engaging web content
- Editor-in-chief of the brand newsletters, creating, writing and scheduling external email marketing communications to guests
- Manage paid digital campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google channels
- Provide weekly reports on comms and social performance providing insights to increase engagement and brand awareness
If you know your reel from your re-gram, are obsessive about all things digital marketing and live and breathe hospitality this is the job for you.