Location: West Sussex
Tonic are looking for a Duty Manager / Front-of-House Manager for our clients fantastic boutique hotel in West Sussex. Everything this group do is about their Food and Beverage, wrapped up in stylish surroundings, with fabulous rooms, therefore a very strong background in quality F&B is a must. However, the successful hotel Duty manager/front of house manager will be overseeing the reception and reservation team so a strong knowledge of OPERA is a must.
As Hotel Duty Manager / Front of House Manager, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the hotel’s daily operations, responding to guest’s needs and coordinating between all departments. You will act as the first point of contact for all queries and issues raised by the client’s guests and staff, ensuring all departments are operating efficiently.
Our client is one of the most aspirational employers in hospitality, here is why –
- Highly competitive package – up to £40,000
- Industry leading training and development – they are committed to providing craft and accredited training to all staff
- Work life balance is a thing here!
- Numerous retail discounts via Perkbox Scheme
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across the group
- 35% off food & beverage across the group, plus discounted spa treatments
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 year
What is our client looking for in the successful Front-of-House Manager?
- Cross-departmental experience within quality hotels
- Strong experience and a natural passion for all things F&B
- Strong knowledge of OPERA
- Someone who is positive, passionate and driven, otherwise you just wont fit in here!
|Job Category||Deputy General Manager, Duty Manager, Hotel Manager, Manager, Operations Manager|