Food, Beverage, Retail and Events Manager – Visitor Attraction – Great Work Life Balance – £40,000 – £45,000 – Dudley
Tonic are assisting our client’s search for someone to oversee the whole food and beverage operation of their site including, a variety of F&B outlets, food retail and event spaces. This business has a multi-million-pound turnover, an expanding portfolio of outlets and a progressive approach to environmentally responsible operations, this is a challenging role for an individual with strong commercial acumen, a strategic mindset and a flair for creative thinking.
What’s in it for the successful Food and Beverage, Retail and Events Manager?
- Competitive Salary – £40,000 – £45,000
- Excellent work-life balance – 40 hours/week
- Autonomy to drive the department and business forwards
- Agile working practices
- Commitment to lifelong learning and career development
- Free car parking
- An excellent company culture
What is our client looking for from the successful candidate?
- Passionate and self-starting, with proven experience in leading multi-unit Food & Beverage, and event operations, ideally within a wider commercial remit that includes retail oversight
- Brings enthusiasm to drive value and constantly identify ways to enhance both operational efficiency and visitor experience
- Has a solid understanding of the practical application of Food Safety legislation and Health and Safety